Do you have a great travel or adventure story that you would like to share? Well you are in luck because Outsidevibes was created to help share those epic stories! I believe that life should be an adventure, one full of new experiences, new friends and fun memories. So if you have a fantastic or interesting story, I would love to hear about it and possibly feature your adventure!
There are a few guidelines that I ask you to follow when submitting your adventure story. Nothing too difficult, they just allow Outsidevibes to run smoother when I feature.
- Your story must be new, original content or a story from your website that you have re-written specifically for Outsidevibes. Duplicate and plagiarized content is no bueno, it negatively affects both of us, emotionally, through Google Analytics and search rankings.
- If you submit a story it should be only for publication on Outsidevibes and not multiple websites.
- I require a minimum of 300 words, depending on the story, but I prefer closer to 500 or greater.
- Please structure the story and spell check beforehand.
- Please provide a minimum of 1-2 accompanying photos per paragraph and 1 main feature image.
- The photos you provide need to be your property and rights, not something you skimmed off the internet.
- I ask that you also downsize your photos beforehand for website use. (100-250kb each)
- Re-name each photo to match the related story title.
- Have fun with your story and share your personalty!
- Make sure to include all website and social media links that you would like me to feature.
- Include a short bio and image so I can create an author bio for you.