Hey, I'm Sheridan
Professional outdoor brand and lifestyle photographer.
I specialize in creating content that CAPTIVATES. Over the past 10+ years, I have cultivated my passions for travel, adventure, and the outdoors into my ability to share this experience through photography and storytelling.
Newly based out of Bellingham, WA (one of the best places to get the quintessential Pacific Northwest vibe) I also spend a good portion of every year adventuring abroad, where I enjoy creating everything from beach and resort to jungle, cultural, and mountain imagery & video stories for amazing brands that align.
This is Outsidevibes
Discover the stoke! Outsidevibes was created to bring inspiration and help introduce individuals into the outdoor & travel realm. This is achieved through image creation, sharing personal adventure stories, and in-depth gear reviews shared online.
The ability to bring positive energy through digital tools, like photography, social media, or writing, achieves an emotion that connects destinations, products, or experiences to audiences. Following this passion allows me to partner with EPIC brands, those which I believe in, to help captivate their audience by creating content that connects.
Elevate Your Brand
- Captivate through images
- Convey a story
- Tailored packages and deliverables
- Studio and e-commerce
- Outdoor or activity based content
- Provide video stories, with a unique experience or activity
- Show your product, in action, to your follower base
- Leverage Reels and TikTok content for expanded visual reach
Repurpose campaign photography with a mix of design and stylization
- Content creation to share what makes your location stand out
- Highlight all the STOKE for activities and experiences
- Over 10 years of immersive travel expertise
- Thorough real-world testing
- Honest feedback
- Supplementary SEO focused blog and video reviews, shared to Outsidevibes accounts, with backlinking
At Outsidevibes you will find information regarding the best outdoor gear, top travel recommendations, in-depth photography guides, and a mix of coffee, van life, the pacific northwest, and adventures abroad.